Wednesday 10 August 2016

Sunny Leone to groove with Ajay Devgn in 'Baadshaho'

download (1)Looks like Sunny Leone is catapulting herself in Bollywood's big league. After being signed up for an item number in Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' the actress recently she signed up for a cameo inSonakshi Sinha's 'Noor' too. Now, we hear that Sunny will also be a part of a special song in Ajay Devgn-Emraan Hashmi's 'Baadshaho'.
 Confirming the news, director Milan Luthria told a daily, "Sunny has been part of some wonderful and successful songs. But this time, I feel their combination (Ajay and her) will be fantastic. I am confident that they will create a lot of curiosity." The director says he will try presenting Sunny in a different avatar in the song. "I will try, in my own way, to give her a platform, where she can do very well," says Milan.


He further added that he first met Sunny at producer Bhushan Kumar's sister Tulsi Kumar's wedding last year. "I sensed a nice aura around Sunny. She is a beautiful and vivacious girl. We clicked instantly, and she expressed a desire to work with me. When this opportunity came up, I thought, 'Why not?' So, I met her. Bhushan (who has produced the film) was also happy," he says, adding that the song will "add a lot of spice" to the film.
http://www.onlinenewspaper.co.in/2016/08/sunny-leone-groove-ajay-devgn-baadshaho/
#Ajay_Devgn_In_Baadshaho, #Sunny_Leone_To_Groove

No comments:

Post a Comment