Sunday 11 December 2016

Revealed! The real reason why Alia Bhatt moved out of her parents’ house

Moving out her parents, Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan’s residence, Alia Bhatt along with her sister, Shaheen Bhatt, has moved to a new lush apartment in Juhu.


 

The actress has already given us glimpses of her new beautiful house through social media and she recently revealed the real reason behind her decision to shift.


Alia says, “I never intended to stay alone. Why would I, when I have my family? But, often, I host acting workshops at my place or am busy with narration and I didn’t wish to eat into my parents’ space.” The actress said that her father was a bit concerned at first. “A father will always be concerned. He argued, saying that I could have my own space in our old home, but I somehow convinced him,” she adds.


But since her old house is only 10 steps away from the new one, there is no point in missing it.


The actress will next be seen in ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ opposite Varun Dhawan.


http://www.epaperindia.in/2016/12/revealed-real-reason-alia-bhatt-moved-parents-house/
#Featured, #Alia_Bhatt, #Badrinath_Ki_Dulhania, #Mahesh_Bhatt

No comments:

Post a Comment