Friday 10 February 2017

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan reveals her daughter Aaradhya is sensitive like her

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan are surely one of the most loved mother-daughter duos in Bollywood. The actress is a doting mother, and has always given more priority to her daughter.




Recently, in an interview with a leading magazine, Aishwarya was asked if Aaradhya is also like her, to which she said, “Aaradhya too is a sensitive girl. It’s a wonderful quality to have.” The actress also revealed a secret formula of her happiness. She said, “A smile from my daughter and that’s it.”


At the age of 43, Aishwarya is still considered to be an epitome of beauty. Talking about it, the ‘Jazbaa’ actress said, “Beauty is transient and changes with time. I have always extended beyond a singular dimension. I haven’t been just a model, actor or title winner. The course I charted out for my career made me multi-dimensional and gave me opportunities to represent India on many global platforms.”


“My mother Vrinda Rai is the nucleus of my existence; she has gently moulded me, shaped me, picked me up when I’ve been down, kept the faith in me and taught me to be the best version of myself that I can be,” she added.


Aishwarya is known for her amazing red carpet appearances. Talking about it in the interview, the actress said, “Walking the red carpet is your opportunity to have fun with fashion. You’re in the world of seduction; although, I don’t think you should take it too seriously. I believe in being confident and dressing in something that truly shows who I am—that’s my little secret.”




http://www.epaperindia.in/2017/02/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-reveals-daughter-aaradhya-sensitive-like/
#Aishwarya_Rai_Bachchan, #Featured, #Aaradhya_Bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment