Thursday 2 February 2017

MissMalini's Hottest Scoops From Bollywood!

For those of you who don’t know me, a quick intro: I’m MissMalini – a social media jedi who eats, breathes, and sleeps Bollywood. I moved to Mumbai in the millennium with 2 suitcases, a passion to write, and something to say about everything that I loved – and voilà, a blog was born! Now, I spend my days jetting from movie promotions to fashion weeks to the most fabulous Page 3 parties around town – rubbing shoulders with the who’s who of B-town and bringing my readers the inside scoop on it all! #LivingTheDream I’m super excited to be giving Masala! a glimpse into my life every week and look forward to taking you all on the journey that is my life!


SHAH RUKH KHAN


This week, Team MissMalini had to wait a whole eight hours to interview Shah Rukh Khan for Raees. The interview ended up happening at 1am - SRK works best at night, after all - but he really does make it worth the wait. Fun fact he shared with us was that Raees doesn't mean wealthy, unlike what most people believe. It actually refers to someone who's large-hearted and generous - which is quite like him, after all! He was super sweet, gave multiple hugs to Rashmi who interviewed him, and sent a ton of love to Team MissMalini. We love him right back! #KingOfCharm



VARUN DHAWAN


And speaking of charm, we met up with Varun Dhawan last weekend and it was only fair that it was at his gym. Have you seen those abs? I got him to reveal some of his funniest memories - like that time in college when he got into a fight with bouncers double his size at a club in Nottingham or when he had a fan boy moment with Lisa Haydon at a party much before he even thought of becoming an actor! Varun was full of life, spoke with abandon, and was as lovely as ever! PS - He said he loved interviews with MM because they're always so much fun and like no other. You're totally our favourite too, VD!



HRITHIK ROSHAN


Just when we thought our week couldn’t get any hotter, the team met Hrithik Roshan. Despite being a major star, the girls couldn’t get over how humble he is. When we congratulated him on completing 17 years in the industry and asked him if he'd ever predicted this kind of superstardom, he just said "I didn't know. I just had to make sure that I get my dialogues right. When my dad says "cut" and he's happy, that's all I did. I just worked very hard for the small things, and eventually, when it all came together, it looked really good." Aww, Hrithik! Like your Ek Pal Ka Jeena moves were a fluke! Also, we love his views on parenting which are so relevant especially in the times of social media and paparazzi. With his sons, Hrithik always ensures they fear nothing and even when they’re in a really big crowd, he reminds them to smile, wave out and feel grateful for all the fans and their love. With his intense romantic thriller, Kaabil getting a great response, I bet he’ll be seeing a lot more of that adulation in the days to come.



SIDHARTH MALHOTRA


To wrap things up for the week, I headed over to meet Sidharth Malhotra who is the celebrity ambassador for New Zealand and was so much fun to hang out with. He told us the secret to his healthy body is drinking lots of water. He even revealed that he had this crush on Carol Gracias back in his modeling days but the one actress he still has a crush on is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. We love your honesty, Sid. And of course you’re all the eye candy we needed to end the week on a sweet note.


http://www.epaperindia.in/2017/02/missmalinis-hottest-scoops-bollywood/
#Hrithik_Roshan, #Shah_Rukh_Khan, #Sidharth_Malhotra, #Varun_Dhawan

No comments:

Post a Comment