Thursday 17 November 2016

Li Hui Photography

I have to admit it took me some time to start writing on this article. While listening to some music of my youth, I completely lost myself in Li Hui’s photographs. The Chinese photographer produces images with a personal and deeply emotional touch. Enhanced by all these songs that remind me of past times and experiences, I felt even more this touch of nostalgia. With a great eye for detail, Li Hui turns the randomness of a fleeting moment in an everlasting memory. Feel free to find more information about this talented photographer below the first image.


Born in Hangzhou, China, Li Hui is a professional photographer who works for a wide range of international clients. With a focus on youth, nature, and intimacy, her images from various personal projects could be seen in diverse exhibitions nationally and abroad. A small selection can be found below. For more, please visit her website or follow this outstanding photographer on Instagram.



Another Yesterday
Double exposure photography.
Fish in a plastic bag.
Image from the Series 14 April by photographer Li Hui.
Image from the series Another Yesterday.
Photographs with a strong lomographic touch.
Running towards the sunset.

http://www.epaperindia.in/2016/11/li-hui-photography/
#Li_Hui, #Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment