Wednesday 9 November 2016

Sonam Kapoor Takes A Dig At Deepika Padukone

Bollywood celebrates 9 years of Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor in the film industry. 9 years ago, today, the trio made their Bollywood debut with Sonam and Ranbir together in Saawariya and Deepika Padukone opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Om Shanti Om. Their careers soared forward from there with many ups and some downs and all three have individually made a significant mark in the Indian film industry.


Now Sonam is attempting to join the ranks of Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra, and trying her luck with Hollywood. A report on reports that Sonam has allegedly signed up with an agency in Los Angeles and is excitedly awaiting offers from the west. The report goes on to state that when Sonam was questioned about this move, she replied, “If there is something that excites me, and if there is a good opportunity, then why not? I am in Los Angeles, to gauge at the possibilities. I am not going to hide it (trying to bag a film in the West) from anybody, and then suddenly announce that I have signed a (Hollywood) film. I am trying my best to sign good films. I am doing the same in Mumbai as well. But I have to see what I enjoy doing, and who I can work with or what I can work on.” Meow! We sense a cat-fight in the works here.


Sonam is obviously taking a jab at our dear Dips with her catty statement, "I am not going to hide it (trying to bag a film in the West) from anybody, and then suddenly announce that I have signed a (Hollywood) film. I am trying my best to sign good films" referring to how Deepika Padukone was completely mum on the topic of her debut in Hollywood, during her film, xXx: The Return of Xander Cage's intial days. Its only much later that she actually confirmed the news.


Sonam has never been one to shy away from being open, or retorting with unneccessary crass, which has landed her inumerous trouble. And we can't help loving her for her bluntness.


http://www.epaperindia.in/2016/11/sonam-kapoor-takes-dig-deepika-padukone/
#CATFIGHT, #Deepika_Padukone, #Sonam_Kapoor

No comments:

Post a Comment