Saturday 15 October 2016

Pelican Point at Point Lobos (California)

Another photo from Point Lobos State Reserve in California which is located a short distance from Monterey and Carmel. The day I took the featured photo I spent the afternoon exploring the southern part of the park. I was shooting from Pelican Point with a partial view of the beautifulGibson Beach on the left side and with the mountains of the Big Sur in the background..



Shooting and Processing


Once again, I took 3 bracketed shots with the intention to merge multiple shots to HDR later in Photoshop but, I only needed a single RAW file to achieve the final result.


For the processing, I used a Lightroom preset based workflow, using Harsh Shadows present from my Landscapes Collection (you can always download free presets here).



Deconstructing Featured Photo







Camera: Sony a6000
Lens: Sony 10-18
Focal Length: 10mm
ISO: 100
Aperture: F10
Shutter Speed: 1/100 sec
Tripod: FEISOL Tournament CT-3442  – Check my FEISOL Tournament CT-3442 Review.
Ballhead: FEISOL CB-40D



Processing: Lightroom Preset Based Workflow


Lightroom: import, tagging, preset based processing (Harsh Shadows preset from Landscape Collection)
Photoshop: contrast, color correction.


http://www.onlinenewspaper.co.in/2016/10/15/pelican-point-point-lobos-california/
#California, #Pelican_Point, #Point_Lobos

No comments:

Post a Comment